Identified product wastage and curbed it by 15%, which invariably increased overall profits
An International Fine Dine restaurant was facing a challenge of leakage in profits owing to heedless monitoring of their internal health & hygiene processes. They wanted to evaluate their Kitchen and Restaurant Infrastructure aspects to ensure minimal/no misuse.
A comprehensive, unannounced evaluation of the kitchen was carried out at a weekly frequency to ensure processes are complied with.
Restaurant Managers/Heads at each location were equipped with the RedQuanta Tool to:
- Ensure close monitoring of the kitchen, wastage, as well as proper utilisation of other assets
- Measure SOP Compliance regularly to identify gaps in staff training, billing, and cash flow leakages
- Identified product wastage and curbed it by 15% leading to increasing in profit
- Real time insights through image bucketing lead to quick TAT for the company to take action. This resulted in 20% of the restaurant undergoing refurbishment due to the identification of some serious infrastructure issues
- The transition from a manual process to an automated CRM to capture data. This lead to 30% improvement in data quality
- Identified members who were not adhering to the policies