Dug out insights on; Intent to Purchase, Premium Perception, Willingness to Buy, Expected Price Point, Recommendation Rate etc.
To gauge the consumer perception both pre & post exposure to Google experience zones and the Pixel house which were set up to offer a more unique and personalized approach to potential consumers in terms of understanding the product
- RedQuanta aided the client by running a programme wherein our surveyors approached consumers who were in the vicinity of the Exposure zone or Pixel house and asked them a predefined set of questions to evaluate various parameters such as Intent to Purchase, Recommendation, Consideration, Familiarity with features and extent of Awareness about the Pixel2 phones
- A similar exercise was performed on the consumers who entered the zones post their exposure to the Pixel house/Experience Zone on the earlier mentioned parameters
- Our effective target group of around 4000 consumers was intercepted over a period of 12 days
- Clear insights were provided to the Client in terms of potential buyers Intent to Purchase, Premium Perception, Willingness to Buy, Expected Pricepoint, Recommendation rate, Consideration, Familiarity with features and extent of Awareness
- It was found that 64% of the respondents were willing to buy the Pixel 2 post exposure to the Experience Zone.
- It was identified that premium perception and willingness to buy at the given pricepoint had dropped by 21% post exposure to the Experience Zone.
- It was found that although the Camera, Unlimited Storage, and Google assistant were the major reasons that were driving the consumers towards buying the phone around 61% of respondents found that the product doesn’t justify value for money
- As the price perception had declined post exposure to the experience zone, the client had eventually slashed their prices basis our survey outcomes.