Preventing revenue leakage
Keeping control on revenue leakage is a tricky challenge. Invariably there are bad apples in any organization.
Some of the common issues brands face:
We work with many beauty and wellness brands to prevent revenue leakages.
- Underbilling - Not billing some of the services and taking cash instead
- Not providing bills - The revenue is simply not recognized and the money is siphoned
- Providing home services - Servicing customers at home by forming a direct contact
Below are the key steps of our approach.
- Audit the outlets using mystery shopping. Our experts create multiple scenarios to check if any malpractices are going on.
- Create effective penalty frameworks for defaulting outlets and provide brands with concrete actionable evidence to act upon
- Evolve brand’s theft prevention strategy by incorporating industry best practices to tackle revenue leakage
- Similar approach is taken to ensure there is no leakage of leads and counterfeit products are not sold.