Preventing revenue leakage
Keeping control on revenue leakage is a tricky challenge. Invariably there are bad apples in any organization.
Some of the common issues brands face:
- Underbilling - Not billing some of the items and taking cash instead
- Not providing bills - The revenue is simply not recognized and the money is siphoned
We work with many hospitality brands to prevent revenue leakages.
Below are the key steps of our approach.
- Audit the locations using mystery shopping. Our experts create multiple scenarios to check if any malpractices are going on
- Create effective penalty frameworks for defaulting locations and provide brands with concrete actionable evidence to act upon
- Evolve brand’s theft prevention strategy by incorporating industry best practices to tackle revenue leakage