Business Transformation: Outside-In Experience Led
We run following programs as part of our business transformation service.
- Aspiration Expectation Study
- Assessing health of customer experience
- Regular mystery audits across locations and touchpoints
- Transforming for providing expert advice
- Quantifying the ROI of customer experience management
- Competition benchmarking and intelligence
A need to for managing customer experience has never been more vital. The no. of footfalls in your store ultimately results in the hike of sales. Though, not every footfall is a conversion, each footfall is a potential conversion. We help you identify both the buyers and the non-buyers’ perspective of your brands across cities and geographies by analyzing what results into a conversion and what does not. This, straight from the horses’ mouth, i.e. your T.G.
You need to equip teams of all your touchpoints(stores, digital channels etc.) with data driven insights to optimize the customer experience.
The key to future branch/staff level success will be the transformation of the retail network into a welcoming, consultative, efficient and modern service environment.
To achieve this, RedQuanta has developed a 3 step transformation framework consisting of three building blocks:
To achieve the transformation outlined above we use the Outside-In approach. It simply means that truly listening to customer experiences outside leads to transformational changes inside.
- Measuring (with benchmarking) and managing performance is the first building block. This will lead to optimization of store performance within the network.
- Then in the second building block we work on enhancing store performance through innovation and adoption of relevant best practices.
- The third building block consists of transitioning the complete branch network to enhanced and innovative performance framework using a holistic roll out plan in sync with the new retail strategy.
We leverage our capabilities outlined below to partner brands in their journey to success.
- R - Research with scale, speed and accuracy. We use mystery audits, sentiment analysis, NPS etc. to define customer expectations and measure actual experiences.
- A - Analytics to impact all business functions. Insights are made available real time online and on mobile apps.
- C - Consulting approach to meet your unique challenges and goals. Our consultants bring deep expertise of Financial services industry to the table.
- E - Enabling execution at ground level. We create system, processes and tools to help your team deliver. Our technology allows real time action planning and closure tracking.